Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Coffee Time!

Happy Tuesday! I hope this week is a short one for most of you as Thanksgiving is quickly approaching. EEEK! Where has time gone?? 

I'm sure a lot of you are going to be hosting friends and family this week and cooking up a storm. But the drinks are just as important as the meal, no? 
I ran across this chart and thought it was perfect. All of you Keurig coffee pot users out there will love this. Even if you don't have a Keurig, I'm sure you can use these recipes too.

Which one of these are your favorite? I'll take them all, please. :)

{via pinterest}


I wish all of my US readers a wonderful Thanksgiving. May it be a happy and memorable one!

Stay Beautiful!
xoxo,
Elizabeth




7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love this. And I love Keurig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog, love the coffee!

    check out my blog at www.justtututiny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this coffeelicious post....I am a massive caffeine lover and these recipes sounds delicious. I wish we could purchase the flavorings locally. I'd love to try a spiced mocha latte. Thanks for your super comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They sound all delicious, but since I'm not a coffee fan, my favorite is the last one the "Pumpkin Mocha Supreme" ;)
    You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful post!!Your blog is so lovely! I'm thinking, if you want, we can follow each other! It would be great!!
    http://laborsadimarypoppins.blogspot.it/
    xoxo Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mouth started to water just from looking at these!! I think drinks are just as important as the food :D.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh Pumpkin Spike recipe sounds soooo good :)

    xo,
    Lela - http://www.LelaLondon.com
    @lelalondon

    ReplyDelete