Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I'm now a Fashion Editor!

I'm so excited and blessed! I am now the fashion editor for WHOA Magazine, a nationally circulated Christian women's magazine! I'm teaming up with my good friend and mentor Shari Braendel each issue to bring Christian women across the country the latest in the world of fashion and style.

The fall 2012 issue just launched and I wrote on how to dress to impress this holiday season. 
I would be thrilled if you checked it out at: www.whoawomen.com!

I hope you all are doing fantastic!




Stay Beautiful!
xoxo,
Elizabeth



7 comments:

  1. CONGRATS, wishing you all the best!!! Such a wonderful job!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an oppurtunity! Congratulations xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's wonderful news, well done you :)) I hope you have a fun time doing that and go far with it :) Thanks so much for the lovely comment, I really appreciate it :) I hope you have a wonderful new week :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Dear! I like your blog so much! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Would you like to follow each other? :)


    XOXO,
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!! I can imagine what you feel!

    ReplyDelete