Monday, October 15, 2012

Hair Love {Or Hate}

My hair has always been my best friend/worst enemy. Any of you ladies who have thick, course, long, wavy hair will understand the constant battle you have with getting your hair "perfect". My hair basically does whatever it wants... sometimes it looks great and sometimes not-so-great. 

Confession time. I never heat style my hair... I don't even blow-dry! To be honest, I never got the hang of it. I've always let my hair air-dry. But just as I start to embrace my "messy" (or "lazy") hair, I run across the beautifullness  of hair that is on pinterest and I start getting jealous. It makes me want to whip out the blow-dryer and curling iron and spend two hours on my hair!

Oh how I wish I could get my hair like this without having to do any styling... 


{via pinterest}

{via pinterest}

{via pinterest}

{via pinterest}

{via pinterest}

{via pinterest}

{via pinterest}

{via pinterest}

{via pinterest}

{via pinterest}

{via pinterest}

{via pinterest}


Are you as jealous as I am yet??
If you want to gaze at (and be jealous of) even more hair with me, follow me on my Hair & Makeup board on Pinterest! We could be jealous together! :) 
I would love to follow your hair and makeup boards too, so please leave me a linky. ;)

And thank you so much everyone for the well-wishes you gave me on my last post! You all are so sweet!

Have a wonderful Monday!
Stay Beautiful!
xoxo,
Elizabeth





17 comments:

  1. Would love to have hair like these ladies, but mine is thick and crazy curly, but I make do with what I have :) Gorgeous choices :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics! Yeah, I'm jealous of these hair styles. My hair isn't thick but it can definitely be hit or miss. Hope you have a great Monday!
    Cheers,
    Sara
    www.SocialSara.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth, you always have the most beautiful photos! This is such a great source of inspiration! I have the same problem, and right now I'm in the process of watching youtube tutorials and reading all I can about hair styling :) These photos are simply stunning!

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! And I'm totally jealous. I often wish I were better at styling my own hair. I have a few things, like 2!, that I can do well but that's about it :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh I wish I had naturally beautiful hair but I just don't. It can't hold a curl and I have absolutely no volume. I will just stare at pretty pictures I guess. And there are always hats right? haha! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Naturally looking hair has always been my top priority, in color and shape. I am not good with blow drying either, not to mention that I don't even know how to hold the iron... I have embraced my incompetence and I have more time to do other staff :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like all of them! Great collection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely wish I could get my hair to look like some of these as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I am, mine is fuzzy and such hard work, no matter how smartly I dress, I always look a bit messy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm definitely jealous! What beautiful hair these women have! And yes like you I never heat style my hair and I rarely blow dry.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love some of the hairstyles)
    WatchMyBlogHere
    Love your blog! Hope you'll love mine and follow me back! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's good that you don't use heat, your hair will be healthier in the long run. I wonder how some of these hair styles were done? I've tried some of these 'lose locks' on my hair and it doesn't work :( Anyway you have a great blog. Would you like to follow each other?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  13. If only we all had a personal stylist, right?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great blog!! Love all your pics!! Would you like to follow each other?



    Love,Nyt
    from
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete
  15. you are making me want to go out and get a nice blow out!

    your latest follower
    http://bellaconscience.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pure delightfulness!!!!:) Gorgeous hair!!!

    ReplyDelete