Monday, September 17, 2012

The Powder Room

What girl doesn't love to have that alone time in her bedroom or bathroom where she can take the time to glam herself up and make herself feel like a million bucks? I know for me it's a time of relaxation. Something about swiping on mascara and creating the perfect pink pout puts my mind at ease. 

The surroundings in which you put your makeup on is important too. The more "princess" like the better, don't you agree?

{via pinterest}

{via pinterest}

{via pinterest}

{via pinterest}

{via pinterest}

{via pinterest}

{via pinterest}


Does your beauty routine relax you as well?
Have a wonderful week!

Stay Beautiful!
xoxo,
Elizabeth






8 comments:

  1. oh elizabeth I so agree, I love having my pampering nights and its my dream to have a boudoir like some of these one day, i really have a thing about the old style hollywood stars ones like the rita hayworth photo you posted oh it would be heaven to have something like this, at the moment my bedroom is so small I just have a little corner but one day perhaps ( have to win the lotto though house prices crazy here). Great post hope your having a great week, big kiss from dublin xx leonie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl - I totally agree! Usually I just wish that I had more time to glam up! Also, wish that I had one of those vanities to get ready at every morning! Would definitely make myself feel better instantly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree! I actually look forward to taking my make-up off every evening and the routine that goes with it :)

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, these photos are so beautiful! I love my beauty routine, it always puts me in good mood! These pictures are the epitome of glamour to me!

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love putting on my make up and putting curlers in my hair, it just makes me feel so feminine. I definitely think every girl should have a powder room or girly vanity. Gorgeous pictures you've posted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this, and how beautiful putting make-up on can really be. It definitely is relaxing get all dolled up, especially for fun occasions :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures are so glam and inspirational! LOVE! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete