Monday, September 24, 2012

The Emmy Awards {2012}

Even though I didn't watch the Emmy Awards last night, I immediately started stalking the internet this morning for the beautiful fashions I knew were the spotlight of the night. 

These were my favorites!!


Jessica Pare in Jason Wu
{via pinterest}

Jane Levy in Pamella Roland
{via pinterest}

Christina Hendricks in Christian Siriano
{via pinterest}

Sarah Hyland in Marchesa
{via pinterest}

Sofia Vergara in Zuhair Murad
{via pinterest}

Nicole Kidman in Antonio Berardi
{via pinterest}

Lucy Liu in Atelier Versace
{via pinterest}

Julianne Hough in Georges Hobeika Couture
{via pinterest}

Maria Menuonos in Oliver Tolentino
{via pinterest}


As you can probably tell, the blue and cream/white/silver dresses were my favorites. These are colors that look good on everyone, so they're great options for an event. 

How did you like the Emmys last night? What did you think of the star's dress choices?

Stay Beautiful!
xoxo,
Elizabeth



9 comments:

  1. I love all of these! all so pretty.

    ReplyDelete


  2. Great post!

    3 words LOVE YOUR STYLE :)

    I'm an instant follower of you now :)

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Nicole Kidman's and thought Lucy Liu's was cool, but also kind of thought she looked like a robot. Haha. And I mean, Christina Hendricks....ugh...I mean...I just don't know what I'd do if my boobs were that big! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your choices here ~ How I love seeing the red carpet gowns!
    Have a fabulous week,
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julianne Hough looks absolutely stunning!!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica Pare definitely caught my eye. Almost all look smashing and it's interesting to see a lot of Turquoise in the mix. Beautiful finds! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. likeee your blog,
    keep posting and go for it!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful ladies and fabulous dresses!!:)
    Happy Sunday Liz!!

    ReplyDelete