Monday, September 3, 2012

Fall Color Trend {Olive Green}

With September here already and fall quickly approaching, I wanted to start talking about a few trends that will be huge this season. 

One of the main ones this fall will be olive green.

{via pinterest}



{via pinterest}

{via pinterest}

{via pinterest}

{via pinterest}

{via pinterest}

{via pinterest}

{via pinterest}

What do you think of this trend? Will you be rocking it this fall and winter?

I hope those of you in the US are enjoying your three day weekend!
Stay Beautiful!
xoxo,
Elizabeth




3 comments:

  1. One of my favourite colours!
    There is something for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always loved olive green color and I like all the things you picked here, especially the bag!:)
    xoxo
    Jelena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Elizabeth that second outfit is just stunning god id love a dress like that. My sister just bought a olive green jacket yesterday its gorgeous . I must get shopping trip in. Iv been warned to behave myself though after my holiday!!! Spent to much. Hope ur well Elizabeth have a great weekend big kiss from Dublin xx leonie.




    ReplyDelete