Friday, July 27, 2012

Summer Soiree

Summer Soiree





Oh the day when I'll go to an event fancy enough to wear such a beautiful outfit... le *sigh*. But until then I'll wear these outfits to church on Sunday (yep... my social event of the week). In my dreams I would be going to a country club tea...
Where would you wear an outfit such as this??

If you happen to be that very lucky girl who is going to a fancy party this weekend, please tell all! 

This is Socialite Wannabe signing out. ;)

Stay Beautiful!
xoxo,
Elizabeth




6 comments:

  1. Pretty dress! And that clutch is perfection! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swoon! What a great outfit! I love these two colors together. Great job! I would definitely wear this to a summer wedding. Hope you have a fabulous weekend! :)
    Cheers,
    Sara
    www.SocialSara.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I am obsessed with this outfit! <3

    XO, Linda at The Style Moodboard

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look i like so much the combinations and style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful inspirational look, peplum dress is absolutely stunning- all about it!
    Happy Sunday!! kisses
    Jelena

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am beyond obsessed with the peplum lace dress, so pretty!

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete