Wednesday, July 25, 2012

J. Crew ~ Arm Candy

Hello, my Lovelies!
I got my daily email from J. Crew this morning and couldn't take my eyes off of these little pieces of heaven...


{view more pieces here!}

So luscious and colorful!!
This certainly brightened up my Wednesday!

Stay Beautiful!
xoxo,
Elizabeth


{PS} The lovely Veronika from Veronika's Kandy Koated Dreams nominated me for yet another Versatile Blogger Award! EEEKK! 
Thank you, Hun! You were so sweet to think of me... what an honor! 

If you haven't visited Veronika's ADORABLE and FUN blog... go do so immediately! She is constantly doing giveaways with fabulous prizes, plus endless other girly delights. You'll love her as much as I do!



13 comments:

  1. I am right there with you - those bracelets are so fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - all those bracelets are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a treasury . . .Just gorgeous!
    oxoxox
    Amy
    http://bridechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear :)
    I love you're blog, I follow u :)
    My name in GFC is: sexy_paige_cucu.

    Hope u follow back :)

    A lot of kisses, honey.
    http://zapatodetacon.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear, how are you doing? What a stunning display of colourful jewels, love the chunkiness of the pieces, i need that diamante chain link bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are very inspiring dear.I just discovered your blog and really like it.! I just shared my Clozette Fashion Finds on my blog. If you have a minute, I would love to hear your comment.
    Also, let me know if you want us to follow each other. I will definitely follow you back...

    Blow a Rainbow
    Blow a Rainbow on Facebook
    O.X.Y.G.E.N.on Facebook
    Blow a Rainbow on Bloglovin
    Blow a Rainbow on Pinterest
    Blow a Rainbow on Lookbook
    Blow a Rainbow on Tumblr

    Mwahhh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AGH!! These are all so pretty I want them all!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. i want one of each!! they are all so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been lusting over these beauties as well! Glad to be following you now. Hope you have a lovely afternoon! :)
    Cheers,
    Sara
    www.SocialSara.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my goodness, I want all of them. Fabulous post, love! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. those bracelets are so pretty! congrats on another award- you deserve them!

    ReplyDelete