Monday, July 2, 2012

Fireworks!


Fireworks!

Fireworks! by jesusekb featuring a button up skirt



Happy Monday! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and are ready for the 4th on Wednesday. What do you have planned for the big day? For me, fireworks are always a must. But it gets pretty hot sitting outside waiting for the sun to go down in order for those fireworks to start, don't you think?


This outfit will keep you cool with the skirt and sleeveless peplum blouse... I wanted to give you an alternative to the typical American Flag t-shirt with denim shorts look. Which is fine, but you want to stand out, right?


The accessories add that touch of Americana without you looking like an American flag (not a cute look). Add a touch of red lip gloss and nude nails and you're ready for that BBQ. Please don't forget sunscreen either!


I hope this outfit inspires you to be the belle of the BBQ on the 4th!


Stay Beautiful!
xoxo,
Elizabeth




10 comments:

  1. some really cute finds! i am in love with the american flag earrings as well as that fifties cut spotty shirt!

    xx rae
    http://www.loveforschoolgirl.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!!
      I'm so glad you stopped by to leave a comment, Rae!
      I hope you have a wonderful week!
      Xoxo

      Delete
  2. nice post!!!

    xxx

    http://liamakrigeni.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope you have an awesome Tuesday!
      Xoxo

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you!! I hope you're having a fantastic week.
      Xoxo

      Delete
  4. Hi doll, I don't think i could ever tire of this sleek colour combination. The whole outfit just works so beautifully and its great to see something other than a flag print look. ;) Have a wonderful 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This means so much to me... Thank you!! You are just too sweet, Sam!
      I hope you have a fabulous week!
      Xoxo

      Delete
  5. Hi Elizabeth this is a gorgeous choice i love the skirt itself fabulous i hope u and ur loved ones have a great day and enjoy the celebrations kisses my lovely friend xx leonie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Leonie! You're just way too sweet... so lovely!!
      Have a wonderful week!
      xoxo

      Delete