Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4th of July


via pinterest


Happy 4th of July to all my U.S. readers! I hope you have a fantastic day filled with family, friends and plenty of happy memories. Maybe some fireworks mixed in there with some delicious food... sounds like perfection!

With all of the festivities take some time to remember why we celebrate this day in history... the day we gained independence from England (we love you England!) and became an independent nation under God, dependent on Him. I'm so thankful for this country and what it stands for and what it believes. I don't know where the world would be today if those 13 colonies had not banded together to declare their independence from the Motherland. 

Thank you to everyone who has sacrificed to give Americans the many freedoms we enjoy day after day. 
God bless the U.S.A.!!


Stay Beautiful!
xoxo,
Elizabeth

  

12 comments:

  1. Happy 4th of July to you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elizabeth! Thank you for the sweet comment. So glad to have you following along! Hope you're having a wonderful July 4th holiday. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Landi! I appreciate you taking the time to comment back...
      I'm looking forward to reading more of your future posts.
      Have a wonderful week!
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. I love this image! Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I hope you have a wonderful week, Johanna!
      Xoxo

      Delete
  4. what a great image!! love it. hope you had a wonderful 4th

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Meg! I appreciate you stopping by to leave me a comment!
      Have a wonderful week...
      Xoxo

      Delete
  5. Hope you had a good 4th of July too!!

    Enjoy the rest of your week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope hope you had a great ah too! New follower!

    ReplyDelete