Monday, June 25, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Oh my goodness! I'm so excited right now! I was nominated by the lovely Jen of Party of One for the Versatile Blogger Award! EEEKK! 
She was super sweet to nominate me and 14 other beautiful bloggers for this award. What an honor!

If you haven't checked out Jen's blog, do it right now! She is new in the bloggy world (like me), so I'm sure she would appreciate any and all love you could give her. You will NOT be disappointed... her blog is funny and fun! One of my favorites, for sure!



The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Thank blogger who nominated you
2. Include a link to their site
3. include award image on your post
4. give 7 random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
6. When nominating, include a link to their site
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated


7 Random Facts about Me:

1. I enjoy being by myself most of the time
2. I'm the youngest certified Christian Image Consultant in the country
3. I have 5 brothers and sisters
4. I don't have my license yet, and I'm 18
5. I love old movies
6. I hate it when someone wears pants that are too short
7. I love looking at beautiful pictures (part of the reason why I love magazines and Pinterest!)

Well, there you go! My seven random facts... I hope you enjoyed learning a bit more about me.

And now for the lovely ladies I'm going to nominate for the Versatile Blogger Award! I chose these ladies because they constantly leave me such sweet comments/they don't have many followers and I think they should have more/they just have a wonderful blog that I look forward to reading every day!

Go check these beautiful blogs out!

Annemarie @ Brunch at Saks
Anastasia @ Lily Lemontree
Leonie @ Vintage Bluebell
Angie @ Swede Dreamer
Karen @ Crumbs of Style
Laura @ Styled by Laura


Stay Beautiful!
And thanks again, Jen!!

xoxo,
Elizabeth




27 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award and thank you so very much for nominating me! I will have to get to a proper thank you asap!
    Off to check out the links, always love to uncover new blogs!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hun! I love your blog so much, so nominating you was a must!
      Have a lovely day!
      xoxo

      Delete
    2. Hey girl, congrats on your award!! Thank you so much for nominating me, I will have to put together a proper thank you post! As always, thanks for reading my blog, I enjoy reading your sweet comments!

      Delete
    3. Thank you very much! I was so excited to get my first award, so I thought I would share the love. Have a lovely day, Hun!
      Xoxo

      Delete
  2. Thanks for nominating me lady! Much appreciated :)

    I too hate "hight waters" haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you're welcome! You never cease to make me laugh on your blog, so reading your blog daily is a must!
      Have a beautiful day!
      Xoxo

      Delete
  3. Congrats sweetie! And thank you so so much for nominating me! I'm truly honored :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! You're one of my favs.... Have a wonderful day, Dawn!
      Xoxo

      Delete
  4. Thanks for nominating me honey!!!! You're too sweet! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, your blog is one of my absolute favorites!
      Have a wonderful day, Kori!
      And I hope you're having a great time in Colorado.
      Xoxo

      Delete
  5. Hey Elizabeth!
    Considering, my blog is just, what, 4 days old, I am so honoured to be nominated.
    Thank you so much gorgeous!
    x Karen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! I wanted to help you start over... It must be so tough loosing an account and having to start again to gain a following.
      Besides, your blog is adorable!
      Xoxo

      Delete
  6. Aww, thanks so much for nominating me, that's so so sweet! I really appreciate it, adn I loved reading some random facts about you :)

    Have a fabulous day!

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Ivana! Your blog is absolute perfection... So including it was a must!
      I enjoy reading every single post!
      Have a beautiful day, Hun!
      Xoxo

      Delete
  7. You are too sweet. Thank you for nominating me. I can't wait to check out the other links.
    Keep up the fantastic work!
    -Madeleine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome, Madeleine! I enjoy your blog so much and look forward to every time you post.
      Thanks for the encouragement... I really appreciate it!
      Xoxo

      Delete
  8. Congrats darling, well deserved!!:) Glad to know something more about you!
    Happy Tuesday!!
    Jelena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you beautiful Jelena!
      Have a wonderful day!
      Xoxo

      Delete
  9. Thank you so much for nominating me! I really appreciate it :)

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome Laura!
      I love every blog post you do... So you deserve to be on this list!
      Have a beautiful day, Hun!
      Xoxo

      Delete
  10. oh elizabeth thank you so so much you are just so kind, im so excited im a bit under the weather at the moment so this cheered me up no end, thank you so much my beautiful kind friend, kissess xxxx (leonie ps i love the random facts about you,)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry about you being under the weather... I'm so glad I could cheer you up a bit!
      I just love your blog so much, so it was a no brainer to include you!
      Get better soon, Leonie!
      Xoxo

      Delete
  11. hey dear..just found ur blog..its sooo grt
    wanna follow each other? check m blog too :)
    xoxo sabbi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely to meet you Sabbi!
      I would love to follow you...
      Have a beautiful day, Hun!
      Xoxo

      Delete
    2. followed u too dear..
      keep in touch :)

      Delete
  12. so many fabulous blogs. Congrats, ladies. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete