Saturday, June 16, 2012

To My Dad

On this Father's Day weekend I want to honor my very handsome and wonderful dad!




I love him so much... he always makes me laugh and he helps me to not take everything so seriously (which I tend to do a lot!). When I think the world's coming to an end, he cracks a joke and I realize everything is going to be okay.

Thank you dad for being there for me and for all of your love and support... I'm so glad God gave me you as a dad!
I love you!

{via pinterest}

{via pinterest}

xoxo,
Elizabeth



10 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful and heartwarming post. Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog! Happy Day!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, Sharon! I'm just in love with your blog...
      I hope you have a great Father's Day with your dad!
      Thanks for the comment, Hun!
      Xoxo

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty post :) I feel the same way about my daddy too! Have a great day, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love your blog, wonderful, we are always here giving all the news.
    We wish you a great week.
    We have a campaign Google +1 and we appreciate your participation.
    Super Glorinha kisses.
    http://sbrincos.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet! I hope your father has a wonderful day yesterday :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete