Saturday, May 5, 2012

Welcome!

As anyone who's ever started their own blog probably knows, the first post is probably the most difficult. First impressions are very important, and I want our first meeting to be a good and memorable one. 

I'm so excited to be posting about all my favorite things and things that inspire me in my day to day life. I'll admit to you that sometimes I live in a virtual reality of glamour and sparkle when in reality I'm a college student studying at home. I have big dreams for the future and I'm so excited for them to unfold!

I'll leave you with this quote that I absolutely love:



4 comments:

  1. So true!

    Thanks for the gorgeous note today,
    xxx dj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for commenting. Your very welcome... your blog is such a treat to read.

      Delete
  2. Happy to be a follower!
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEAH! My first follower! Thanks so much for following. :) You have no idea what that means to me. I appreciate you stopping by!
      xoxo,
      Elizabeth

      P.S. I love your blog...I always look forward to reading it. :)

      Delete