Thursday, May 31, 2012

Summer Wedding Elegance


Summer Wedding




Oasis ruffle dress
$35 - oasis-stores.com

High heel pumps
$35 - hottiesworld.com

J Crew j crew jewelry
$28 - jcrew.com

Miss Selfridge paper hat
$38 - missselfridge.com

Yves saint laurent lipstick
$32 - yslbeautyus.com

OPI beauty product
€20 - nelly.com



As June approaches, you start thinking about what you're going to wear to all of those summer weddings you have marked on your calendar. I put together this outfit that you can wear to a summer wedding, but not break the bank. Everything is under $40!

This mint hue has been seen everywhere this spring, but will just be as fresh for the summer. The cut of the dress is flattering on everyone and the draping gives it a bit of romance. The bright pink shoe gives the outfit that fun pop, and the floppy hat protects you from the sun. Sparkly earrings and a mint/gold bangle finishes the look.
The pale pink lipstick is classy, but elegant. And the nude nail polish won't clash with the mint/pink combo (it'll elongate your fingers too).

This is the perfect outfit for light skinned, blonde hair beauties. The color will allow your beautiful face to pop. The pale shades won't overpower you fair complexion. We want to see YOU when you walk into a room, not your clothes. 

Have a lovely day everyone!
Stay Beautiful!
xoxo,
Elizabeth

   

34 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! Love that dress and the pink touches are just beautiful. Fab look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I so enjoyed putting it together.
      Have a beautiful day!
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. LOOOVE the dress with those pink shoes!!!! Great look! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, dear! I so appreciate you stopping by!
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. I can't believe that each item is under $40! I am loving those pink pumps...

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, isn't it crazy? I couldn't believe it either!
      Thanks Amy for stopping by!
      Xoxo

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle!
      I appreciate you leaving a comment.
      Xoxo

      Delete
  5. Beautiful examples! :) The dress is just stunning and perfect for the summertime! :) Best wishes from Germany :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Romina!
      I really appreciate you stopping by!
      Have a beautiful day!
      Xoxo

      Delete
  6. Hi dear¡¡ Thanks for follow me¡¡ I follow you back¡¡ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! And thanks for following me!
      Gave a beautiful day, Hun!
      Xoxo

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. I know, I love the dress too! Thanks for your sweet comment Annemarie!
      Xoxo

      Delete
  8. This is such a pretty ensemble! I'm completly obsessed with that dress and I need to lay my hands on that hat and pumps asap! Gorgeous!

    Have a great weekend!

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ivana! I'm kind of in love with those pumps and hat myself.
      Have a wonderful day, Hun!
      Xoxo

      Delete
  9. great outfit Elizabeth i love it all. great choice that u picked . i love the dress have great weekend kisses xx leonie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! I hope you have a fabulous day!
      Xoxo

      Delete
  10. Thanks for your lovely comment, you are too sweet. Adore the pretty pastel shade of this outfit, shoes are sublime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sam! You're pretty sweet yourself.
      I'm glad you like the outfit!
      Have a wonderful day, Hun!
      Xoxo

      Delete
  11. Love your About Me! Great blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you like it! Have a beautiful day, Hun!
      Xoxo

      Delete
  12. I love pastels! And this is the perfect combination:)
    Love the dress and pumps!

    Shubhi's Revels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the pastels too! Thanks for stopping by Hun!
      Xoxo

      Delete
  13. Your blog is so lovely <3 I love it :)

    Adam,
    http://bmagazyn.com
    Follow if you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This blog is fabulous.
    Very good!
    Kisses from Italy! :-*

    Habanero Handmade

    BLOG: http://habanerohandmade.blogspot.it

    FANPAGE FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Habanero-Handmade-Fanpage/119842804790054

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I appreciate you stopping by.
      Xoxo

      Delete
  15. Such a pretty outfit, love the colours!

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laura! I appreciate you leaving me a comment!
      Have a beautiful day hun!
      Xoxo

      Delete