Monday, May 7, 2012

Met Gala 2012

I'm sure everyone and their mother will be posting about the fashion from the Met Gala, but I still wanted to throw my own opinion out there.

Honestly, there was a lot of mediocre looks. I mean come on, this is the fashion event of the year (besides the awards shows), and there were very few outfits I loved. Most of it was slutty and too casual.

But on a more positive note here are my favorite ladies who I thought looked stunning: 

                               Jessica Alba in Michael Kors

January Jones in Atelier Versace

Amy Adams in Giambattista Valli

Sophia Vergara in Marchesa

Camilla Belle in Ralph Lauren

Carey Mulligan in Prada

Anna Wintour in Prada

Scarlett Johansson in Dolce & Gabbana

Diane Kruger in Jason Wu

Paula Patton in Vera Wang

Linda Evangelista in Prada

Amber Heard in Zac Posen



Who was your favorite? Was it just me, or did you think last year was a lot better?

Stay Beautiful!
xoxo,
Elizabeth


12 comments:

  1. Camilla Belle always looks amazing although I fail to even remember who or what she is.. but my fave was probably Lana Del Ray and Diane Kruger!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you about Camilla Belle! She always looks stunning. I only remember seeing her in one movie that was made quite a while ago, so I believe she's an actress. Diane Kruger always seems to pull off anything she wears, just because of the confidence she has.

      I love your blog, Tali! It makes my day that you would stop by and say hello! Thanks so much for commenting.

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Loved quite a few dresses last night but one of my favs has to be Camilla Belle, just stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by to leave me such a nice comment! Camilla Belle looked stunning, as usual.

      I love your blog... it's so classy and a joy to read!

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. I loved January Jones and Rooney Mara!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was debating whether to put Rooney Mara on here, but I had others I liked better. She did look great, though! January Jones was fabulous! The mixture of the yellow and turquoise was perfection. Thanks for commenting!
      Have a beautiful day!
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Just realized I forgot to add Scarlett....she looked insanely gorgeous!!! Great round up!!! xo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean!! I almost forgot to add Amber. lol
      Yeah, I loved Scarlett too.
      Thanks so much for stopping by to leave me a comment, it made my day!

      I love reading your blog, it's such a joy to read!
      xxoo

      Delete
  5. amy adams and camilla belle look amazing! fun fact: i went to high school with amber heard ;)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You DID??!! Wow! Do you keep in touch at all? Thanks for telling me.... that's pretty amazing! I think she's so gorgeous, but I'm not so sure about the tan... I guess I'm just used to seeing her so pale and blonde. But she's still a knockout!

      Thanks so much for stopping by to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it! I've loved your blog for a while now, so it's a treat for me that you've checked out mine! THANKS!

      xoxo

      Delete
  6. I had so many favourites it was hard to narrow down, but loved Camilla Belle, Amber Heard + Carey Mulligan! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed!! So glad you stopped by!
      xoxo

      Delete