Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A Funny Little Something




 I ran across this and couldn't help but laugh! It's so true! I have a secret hate for Crocs (maybe not so secret to some). I know they're comfortable, but I'm one of those people who prefer looks over comfort. And, yes, my feet do suffer from it sometimes! But to me it's all worth it.

What's your take on Crocs? Do you wear them "out" or do you keep them for the only time you should be wearing them... while you're gardening?

Stay Beautiful!
xoxo,
Elizabeth

   

7 comments:

  1. hah! yea, i'm not a huge fan of crocs ( or uggs) either (said just about everyone)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it makes my day!

      Oh, man. I HATE uggs too! I don't get the hype at all.

      I hope you have a beautiful Wednesday!
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Lol! Totally agree! I can't stand the sight of Crocs - they always remind me of the clinical shoes that doctors have to wear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?? They remind me of that too! Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment!!
      Have a fabulous day.
      Xoxo

      Delete
  3. Hi Elizabeth, I laughed out loud when I read this....you are definetely a girl after my own heart. I can't WAIT to see you in JUNE at CIC training!!!! whoohooooooo!!!!! Your blog is fab!!!!! love, me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah!! You found me. Thank you so much for leaving me such a sweet comment. Your opinion means a lot to me, so I'm thrilled you like my blog! I can't wait to see you in June either!! Love you!

      Delete