Thursday, May 10, 2012

Curves

Happy Thursday, Beauties! Only two more days until the weekend. Yeah! What are you planning to do? I hope it's relaxing and fun!

I have such a passion for helping women be confident in who they are and helping them love themselves just the way they are. I get so excited when I see celebrities who are not afraid to flaunt what they got... if you know what I mean. There is so much pressure to be thin and a size 0 it's not even funny. But these ladies have been known for taking a stand and saying they're proud of their curves and, get this, LOVE them! Yes, some of these ladies might not be the greatest role models in everyday life, but we can be inspired by them to love our own bodies. These women prove that you don't have to be a size 2 to be gorgeous, you have to be confident and know how to dress your body to show off its fabulousness!

                                         Jennifer Lopez

Kate Winslet

Christina Hendricks

Beyonce

Kate Upton

Tyra Banks

Kim Kardashian

Crystal Renn

Sophia Vergara

Scarlett Johansson


Aren't they beautiful? And, guess what? You are too! So show off that tiny waist with a belt, or a cinched dress and conquer the world! You know you can.

Stay Beautiful!
xoxo,
Elizabeth



4 comments:

  1. These are beautiful women. It's great to have such curvy inspiration.
    -Madeleine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked it! Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment. It truly makes my day!
      Have a great weekend!
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know! She's so elegant and classy! I'm so glad you stopped by and left me a comment. Thank you so much! I love your blog and look forward to reading your posts. Have a great weekend!
      Xoxo

      Delete