Friday, May 18, 2012

The Allure of a Magazine Cover

I don't know about you, but I love looking at all the covers of the fashion magazines when they come out every month. I may not buy the magazine, but I do enjoy looking at the beautifully styled model on the front and admiring the whimsy of it all! The front should be alluring, as its sole purpose is to draw you into the depths of its glossy pages. And most of the time it does just that.

 Don't you just love the feeling of curling up with a magazine on the weekend with a chocolate croissant and  hot cup of coffee (to make the day even sweeter) and just getting lost in a fantasy world of high-fashion and glamour? 
Do some dreaming this weekend, Lovelies!
































Stay Beautiful! 
xoxo,
Elizabeth
    

4 comments:

  1. i reallyreally love your hair (refer to blogger profile pic (:) is it still like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, it's still like that now. :) I appreciate you stopping by to leave a comment! It makes my day. :)
      Have a great weekend.
      Xoxo

      Delete
  2. So gorgeous! I think that Kate Winslet cover is one of my favorites of all time! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annemarie for commenting! Kate Winslet is so fabulous! Her covers are usually gorgeous. Have a beautiful day!
      Xoxo

      Delete